Remove Sinergia Cleaner virus from the computer by performing the guide on this page. Run a thorough scan of suggested tools to completely delete all files and registry entries of this virus.
Sinergia Cleaner is a rogue antivirus program that was part of a large group of malware. This threat normally enters the computer through various exploits and system weaknesses. Trojan is utilized by an attacker to gain an entry on the target system. It may also arrive as attached file to spam email messages or link from social networking sites. People who are in control of Sinergia Cleaner virus makes sure that the fake antivirus will get delivered onto your computer without a notice.
Once Sinergia Cleaner is executed, it will drop some files on the computer. Registry entries are also created on the computer to run the malware each time you start Windows. When loaded, you will observe constant alert messages from system tray as well as pop-up warnings. Sinergia Cleaner may run a virus scan on its own without your command. This is a typical sign that a malware is now part of your computer and slowly manipulating it. Every now and then, Sinergia Cleaner prompts you to remove identified threats through the paid version of the program. Without Sinergia Cleaner registration key, your computer is as good as locked. You cannot run any program because the virus will disable it right away.
To remove Sinergia Cleaner virus, you need to scan the computer with an effective anti-malware tool. On this page, we have instructions on how you can get rid of the malware, with few simple steps. Ensure that you will run a complete scan to delete even hidden modules of Sinergia Cleaner.
How to Remove Sinergia Cleaner
Step 1 : Activating Sinergia Cleaner
The malware will block running of any programs. It also prevents access to Internet particularly anti-virus web sites. Execution of Windows tools like Task Manager, Registry Editor and Control Panel is similarly block by the rogue program. Activating the program using the registration key below will regain access to the mentioned services.
Once activated, downloading of necessary program to scan and remove Sinergia Cleaner is now possible. Use the registration code below. If it prompts for email address, you can input any email address.Registration Code: hello
Step 2 : Scan the computer with recommended removal tool
1. First thing you should do is reboot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking to avoid Sinergia Cleaner from loading at start-up.
To start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking, please do the following:
a. Remove all media such as floppy drive, cd, dvd, and USB devices. Then, restart the computer.
b. Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
c. It will display the Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking.
d. Windows will now start in Safe Mode and at the same time will load necessary drivers so that you can access the Internet.
2. Download the Removal Tool and save it on your Desktop or any location on your PC.
3. When finished downloading, locate and double-click on the file to install the application. Windows' User Account Control will prompt at this point, please click Yes to continue installing the program.
4. Follow the prompts and install with default configuration.
5. Before the installation completes, check prompts that software will run and update on itself.
6. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompted to update the program before doing a scan. Please download needed update.
7. When finished updating, the tool will run. Select Perform full scan on main screen to check your computer thoroughly.
8. Scanning may take a while. When done, click on Show Results.
9. Make sure that all detected threats are checked, click on Remove Selected. This will delete all files and registry entries that belongs to Sinergia Cleaner.
10. Finally, restart your computer.
Note: If Sinergia Cleaner prevents mbam-setup.exe from downloading. Download the software from another computer. Renaming it to something like 'anything.exe' can help elude the malware.
Step 3 : Ensure that no more files of Sinergia Cleaner are left inside the computer
1. Click on the button below to download Norton Power Eraser from official web site. Save it to your desktop or any location of your choice.
4. Once the file is downloaded, navigate its location and double-click on the icon (NPE.exe) to launch the program.
5. Norton Power Eraser will run. If it prompts for End User License Agreement, please click on Accept.
6. On NPE main window, click on Advanced. We will attempt to remove Sinergia Cleaner components without restarting the computer.
9. On next window, select System Scan and click on Scan now to perform standard scan on your computer.
10. NPE will proceed with the scan. It will search for Trojans, viruses, and malware like Sinergia Cleaner. This may take some time, depending on the number of files currently stored on the computer.
11. When scan is complete. All detected risks are listed. Remove them and restart Windows if necessary.
Step 4 : Remove the Rootkit Trojan that installs Sinergia Cleaner
Rootkit Remover is a stand-alone utility developed by McAfee. It can be used to detect and remove rootkit Trojan that is associated with Sinergia Cleaner. This tool can detect rootkit that is part of ZeroAccess and TDSS family.
1. Download Rootkit Remover and save it to your desktop or any accessible location. Click the button below to begin download the tool.
2. Locate the file rootkitremover.exe and double-click to run the program.
3. When User Account Control prompts if you want to allow the program to make changes on the computer, please click Yes.
4. Rootkit Remover instantly scans the computer and look for presence of Trojans, viruses, and rootkit that is related to Sinergia Cleaner .
5. Once it finishes scanning the computer, the tool will require you to restart Windows.
Alternative Removal Procedures for Sinergia Cleaner
Option 1 : Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
During an infection, Sinergia Cleaner drops various files and registry entries. The threat intentionally hides system files by setting options in the registry. With these rigid changes, the best solution is to return Windows to previous working state is through System Restore.
To verify if System Restore is active on your computer, you can type system restore into the Start menu search box. Typing rstrui on the same box and pressing Enter also opens this function.
If previous restore point is saved, you may proceed with Windows System Restore. Click here to see the full procedure.
Option 2 : Sinergia Cleaner manual uninstall guide
IMPORTANT! Manual removal of Sinergia Cleaner requires technical skills. Deleting system files and registry entries by mistake may result to total disability of Windows system. We advise you to perform a backup of registry before proceeding with this guide.
1. Kill any running process that belongs to Sinergia Cleaner.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard.
- When Windows Task Manager appears, look for Sinergia Cleaner files (refer to Technical Reference) and click End Process.
2. Delete all registry entries that belong to this malware.
- Press [Windows Key]+R on your keyboard.
- In the 'Open' dialog box, type regedit and press Enter. This will open registry editor.
- Find and delete registry entries as mentioned in Technical Reference section.
- Close registry editor. Changes made will be saved automatically.
3. Scan the computer with antivirus program.
- Connect to Internet and open your antivirus software. Please update to obtain the latest database and necessary files.
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode.
- Just before Windows logo begins to load press F8 on your keyboard.
- On Windows Advanced Boot Options, select Safe Mode and press Enter.
- Thoroughly scan the computer with your updated antivirus software.
4. Delete all files dropped by Sinergia Cleaner.
- While still in Safe Mode, search and delete malicious files. Please refer to 'Technical Reference'. Make sure that you execute 'End Task' first before deleting the file. Otherwise, the system will not let you perform this action.
Did Sinergia Cleaner blocks your Internet access?
It is usual that rogue program prevents user from downloading removal tools from the Internet. Thus, infected computer may be denied to access the Internet by making changes to computer's proxy, DNS, and Hosts file. To fix Internet connection problem, follow these steps:
1. Download the free program called MiniToolBox. Click the button below to begin. Save the file on your hard drive or preferably in your Desktop.
2. Close all running Internet browser and double-click on the file to run. It opens a window showing a list of features.
3. Make sure that you have a check mark on the following items : Flush DNS, Reset IE Proxy Settings, and Reset FF Proxy Settings.
4. Click on the GO button to start the process. The program automatically closes and displays a text file for your reference.
5. If the above solution does not work, you may try other method like fixing a virus-blocked Internet access. Also, make sure that your hosts file is free from any malicious entries. View steps in cleaning Windows host file.