Uninstall “Safe Saver”
Remove Safe Saver coupons and ads on the browser by executing the instructions on this page completely. Scanning with several tools may also help if basic procedure failed to delete the Safe Saver adware.
Safe Saver is designed to work with popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. This tool falls into the category of adware due to its invasive tricks to be able to conquer a browser. It is silent while your browse the web ordinarily, but once you visits online stores and product web sites, Safe Saver starts to bring up coupons, savings, and various offers.
People normally acquire Safe Saver without their intention. It is packed to freeware that they downloaded on purpose. Installation of the adware is usually discreet and without user’s approval. Maybe this is the reason why some deemed Safe Saver coupons as virus act. In theory the invasion of the adware can be compare to virus attack. However, Safe Saver has no traits similar to viruses, Trojans, or worms. It will not spread onto other systems. Moreover, it has no means of infecting files on the system.
Coupons by Safe Saver may be useful to some, especially if it was installed on the computers where owner frequently shop online. But for ordinary web users, the constant display of ads by Safe Saver is bothersome.
To remove the adware, you need to delete files, registry entries, and other entities dropped on the computer. Uninstalling the Safe Saver add-on is also important to stop it from controlling the browser. On the removal procedures below, you may notice that we recommended various tools. This is essential to completely remove Safe Saver and all of its components hidden inside the system.
'Safe Saver' Removal Procedures
Step 1 : Run Anti-Malware Program to Automatically Remove Safe Saver
Running anti-malware scan on the affected computer can instantly remove components installed by Safe Saver. However, there is no guarantee that this will check and fix existing problems on all Internet browsers.
If you did not get rid of Safe Saver using this virus scan, please check the manual removal instructions as outlined below. Restoring Windows to previous state prior to the infection may also be the solution.
1. Click on the button to start downloading our recommended anti-malware tool. Save it to an accessible location inside your hard drive or clean USB drive if you are downloading from a different PC.
2. Once the download completes, install the tool using the default configuration. You do not need to change any settings while running the installation procedure.
3. Update the program when installation completes. Typically, this is an automated process, so, Internet connection is required in order to download necessary database.
4. Run a complete scan of the affected computer and remove all identified modules linked to Safe Saver.
5. To finalized the removal process, the program prompts to restart Windows.
Step 2 : Uninstall Safe Saver from Windows Control Panel
You may skip these steps if the previous scan has successfully removed Safe Saver from the computer. Though, if there is a need to carry out manual removal, please execute these steps and refer to guide below specifically created to remove the threat from particular browser.
1. Open Control Panel using instructions below base on your operating system.
Accessing Control Panel on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
Click on Start > Control Panel. Window should open where you can adjust your computer settings.
Accessing Control Panel on Windows 8
a) Hover your mouse on lower-left corner of the screen and wait for the icon to appear.
b) Right-click on the icon to display list of accessible programs.
c) Select Control Panel from the list. Window should open where you can adjust your computer settings.
2. When Control Panel window appears, click on 'Uninstall a program' under Programs area.
3. Your display now shows a screen to uninstall or change a program. Look for a name 'Safe Saver' and click on Uninstall/Change. If 'Safe Saver' is not present, try to look and remove items with the following names: Bundlore LTD, SafeSaver
4. On the next prompt, you need to confirm the uninstall process.
5. Click OK to proceed with the removal of Safe Saver.
Step 3 : Remove the Safe Saver Add-ons and Extensions from your browser
Internet Explorer Instructions
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Navigate to top menu and click on Tools. Next, select Manage add-ons from the list. A window where in you can manage Internet Explorer add-ons will open.
3. Click Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window.
4. Then, to remove Safe Saver from this list, simply highlight it and click on Remove button. If 'Safe Saver' is not present, it might be using a different name. Find and delete related entries like Bundlore LTD, SafeSaver.
5. Click OK to save the settings and restart Internet Explorer.
Google Chrome Procedure
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Locate and click the Wrench or Three-bars icon on top-left portion of the browser. Then, select Settings from the list.
3. Once it opens a window, click on the Extensions located on left side panel.
4. Usually, Google Chrome has empty Extension, unless if you install base on your preference. Also on this area, you can find the item provided by Safe Saver. Remove the unwanted entry. If in case it is not present, you need to find and remove relevant Safe Saver extensions like Bundlore LTD, SafeSaver.
5. You may now restart Google Chrome.
Mozilla Firefox Direction
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox.
2. Navigate to top menu and click on Tools. It will display a drop-down list; please select Add-ons to open the configuration window.
3. Click Extensions on the left panel. This will show a list of installed extensions.
4. Find the Safe Saver extension. If it does not exist, find related items such as Bundlore LTD, SafeSaver. Click the Remove buttom to uninstall it.
5. Click on the X of Add-ons Manager tab to close the current window.
6. Back at the Firefox browser, go to the address bar, type about:config. Next, click on 'I'll be careful, I promise!' if it displays a warning "This might void your warranty!"
7. Type Safe Saver in the search box. You will see all items that were modified by Safe Saver. Right-click on the modified preference and click on Reset to restore the original setting. Repeat the process on all affected entries.
If 'Safe Saver' is not present, try to look for a related entry. It may use a different name like Bundlore LTD, SafeSaver.
8. You may now close the window and restart Mozilla Firefox.
Step 4 : Optional Browser Cleanup
If the previous instructions failed to remove Safe Saver, this procedure will help you reset browser settings to default value. The process quickly removes adware and other malicious components from your browser.
NOTE: Please be aware that running this tool may also remove add-ons, extensions, or plug-in that you intentionally load on the browser, not just Safe Saver.
1. Download Avast! Browser Cleanup by clicking on the button below.
2. Double-click on avast-browser-cleanup.exe to run the file.
3. If you receive "security warning" from Windows, just proceed and run the tool.
4. On initial run, the tool will check the browser for unwanted programs. If it finds any programs with poor reputation, it will prompt for instant removal. Please click "Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser." After removing unwanted add-on, we're not yet done. You still have to continue to steps below in order to reset browser settings.
5. On Avast! Browser Cleanup interface, you will see popular browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Select browser program that is affected by Safe Saver and click on Reset browser settings to its default value.
6. Next, you will receive a prompts if you want to revert settings for the affected browser, just click Yes to proceed.
7. Lastly, Avast! Browser Cleanup will display a message "Browser settings have been successfully reset" after making the changes. Click on OK and restart the browser.
Prevent Safe Saver From Ruining Your Computer
Take the following steps to protect the computer from threats. Suggested tools and security setup within installed software helps prevent the same attack on your PC.