Level Quality Watcher
To remove Level Quality Watcher, you must scan the computer with a couple of tools, anti-virus, and anti-malware program. Scanning the computer while in safe mode is also advised to fully delete all components of Level Quality Watcher virus.
Level Quality Watcher is a potentially unwanted program known to be packed with freeware that you may acquire from various locations. It can be packed with tools, games, or software updates. The speculation that Level Quality Watcher is a virus was proven after it was identified to be linked to Trojan.DownLoader10.41037. It is said that said Trojan is responsible for downloading Level Quality Watcher into computers without users concern.
Trojan is capable of finding loopholes on ones computer. It uses this weakness to drop and install Level Quality Watcher. The threat may also look for other vulnerabilities that it may exploit to gain access on target computer. Thus, it is vital to update all programs to the most recent version to lessen exposure to this kind of attack.
During the presence of Level Quality Watcher, it may pop-up warnings and alerts stating that you must fix it quickly. However, you cannot proceed unless you pay for the full version of this program. In short, Level Quality Watcher is likely rogue software that is marketed in deceiving manner.
You must remove Level Quality Watcher at once before it can further harm the computer. You think of it as virus, malware, or potentially unwanted program that must not be given space on your Windows system. For a complete guide, please browse the special section below.
How to Remove Level Quality Watcher
Step 1 : Download Microsoft Safety Scanner and Run a Scan
If you have previous version of Microsoft Safety Scanner that is more than 10 days old, please disregard it. Download a new copy from the official web site. Every 10 days, Microsoft will release the latest edition of this tool with updated anti-virus definitions to ensure that it will detect even most recent malware threats.
1. Download Microsoft Safety Scanner by clicking the button below and save it on your desktop. This is a free tool from Microsoft that offers on-demand scanning. It helps remove computer infection such as malware, virus, and Trojan.
2. Restart Windows in Safe Mode.
-Turn off the computer. Then turn the power on, immediately press F8 on your keyboard right after a text appears on the screen.
-It will display a selection. Please choose Safe Mode and press Enter. Most threats like Level Quality Watcher will not load when you run Windows in this mode.
3. Once Windows starts in Safe Mode, locate the file of Microsoft Safety Scanner (msert.exe) that you have downloaded earlier. Double-click to run the file.
4. When it shows End user license agreement, please accept and click Next to continue.
5. On Scan Type window, please select Full scan. The tool will scan the entire system. This is ideal to detect and remove all threats that are present on the computer.
6. Click Next to begin the scan. This process will take a while to finish. Please be patient and let MSS complete the scan procedure.
7. Once the scan operation ends, it will provide a report for identified threats. Please remove all the threats.
8. Reboot the computer and run another scan after Windows boots normally to make sure that Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN is gone. You may now restart Windows normally.
Step 2 : Double-check for Remnants of Level Quality Watcher using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
This guide requires a tool called Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It is a free tool designed to eradicate various computer infections including Level Quality Watcher. MBAM scanner and malware removal tool is distributed for free.
1. In order to completely remove Level Quality Watcher, it is best to download and run the recommended tool. Please click the button below to begin download.
2. After downloading, double-click on the file to install the application. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click on the file and select 'Run as administator' from the list.
3. When User Account Control prompts, please click Yes to proceed with the installation.
4. Follow the prompts and install as 'default' only. There are no changes needed during the installation process.
5. Before the installation procedure ends, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will ask for database update, please proceed.
6. Click Finish button after installation. Program will run automatically run and you will be prompted to update if newer version of database is available.
7. At this moment, close MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and proceed with the next step.
Run a thorough scan in Safe Mode to remove Level Quality Watcher
8. Remove all media such as floppy drive, cd, dvd, and USB devices. Then, restart the computer.
9. Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
10. It will display the Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode.
11. Windows will now start in Safe Mode. It runs on minimal set of drivers so expect your desktop to load a low-resolution display.
12. Once Windows is running on Safe Mode, find the icon of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. Double-click to launch the program.
13. Choose Perform full scan on scanner's console to ensure that it thoroughly check the PC for any presence of Level Quality Watcher and other forms of threats. Click the Scan button to start.
14. Once the scan has completed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will issue a list of identified threats. Mark all threats and click on Remove Selected.
15. If it prompts to restart the computer, please reboot Windows normally.
Alternative Removal Procedures for Level Quality Watcher
Option 1 : Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
If Level Quality Watcher enters the computer, there is a big chance that Windows files, registry entries and other essential components are also infected. System Restore can reinstate clean system files by restoring the configuration to an earlier date. The method also replaces compromised files with a clean version. If you have a saved restore point before Level Quality Watcher infiltrates the PC, we highly encourage you to execute this procedure if none of the above works.
To verify if System Restore is active on your computer, you can type system restore into the Start menu search box. Typing rstrui on the same box and pressing Enter also opens this function.
If previous restore point is saved, you may proceed with Windows System Restore. Click here to see the full procedure.
Ways to Prevent Level Quality Watcher Infection
Take the following steps to protect the computer from threats. Suggested tools and security setup within installed software helps prevent the same attack on your PC.