AV Security Essentials
AV Security Essentials means harm when it is installed on the computer. This rogue software will make changes on the computer that will lead to instability of programs. Removing fake security product does not need to be costly. This is why we provide the free solution on this page.
AV Security Essentials is a fake security program from a large group of rogue developer. As soon as this illegal program effectively wins a spot in your system, it will close any open application without your permission. It is because; the malware tries to avoid being caught by your antivirus software. Once all the programs stop running, AV Security Essentials will quickly launch a virus scan. In a span of time, it will produce result that is beyond your expectation. Suddenly, it announces that the computer is filled with different types of threats. Afterwards, this rogue product will give instructions on how to clean the PC. First, a registration key for AV Security Essentials is required. This is the major marketing technique of fake antivirus program so you should not follow it promptly. If a program gives you a hard time operating the computer until a license of endorsed application is purchase, then you are facing a fraud product.
To support its claim regarding the security of the computer, it will show a variety of pop-up alerts and warning messages. Similar to scan result, the contents of the alerts are untrue. This is because rogue security product like AV Security Essentials has no capability to perform a test. Much more, it is not qualified to detect threats because it lacks of essential components to do this task.
As final piece of advice, you should not trust AV Security Essentials. Just like its earlier variant called Smart Anti-Malware Protection, the later version is also dangerous. As early as possible, grab the recommended removal tool below and start neutralizing this threat. Otherwise, it may inflict more damages if it stays on the system for a longer period.
Screenshot Image of AV Security Essentials:
Technical Details and Additional Information:
Damage Level: Medium
Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7[cf]regis[/cf] [cf]files[/cf]
How to Remove AV Security Essentials
Restore Windows ComponentsIf this virus enters your system, there is a big chance that Windows files, registry entries and other essential components are also infected. System Restore can reinstate clean system files by restoring the configuration to an earlier date. If you have a saved restore point before this virus infiltrates the computer, please restore Windows to previous settings.
Activating the Rogue Program
AV Security Essentials will block running of any programs from your PC. It also prevents your access to Internet particularly a visit to anti-virus web sites. Execution of Windows tools like Task Manager, Registry Editor and Control Panel is similarly block by the rogue program. Activating the program using the key below will regain you access to the mentioned blocked services.
Activation Code: U2FD-S2LA-H4KA-UEPB or K7LY-R5GU-SI9D-EVFB
Once activated, you are now free to download the recommended program to scan the computer and remove AV Security Essentials.
Automatic Removal Procedure
1. First thing to do is to reboot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking to avoid AV Security Essentials from loading at start-up. You may want to print this procedure, as we have to restart the computer to complete the removal process.
- Restart the computer.
- Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
- It will display an Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Windows will now start in Safe Mode.
2. Download removal software and save it on your Desktop or any location on your PC.
3. When finish downloading, double-click on the file to install the application.
4. Follow the prompts and install with default configuration.
5. Before the installation completes, you need to update the database.
6. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
7. When finished updating, the tool will run. Select Perform full scan on main screen to check your computer.
8. When scanning is finished, click on Show Results.
9. Make sure that all detected threats are checked, click on Remove Selected. This will delete all files and registry entries that belong to AV Security Essentials.
10. Restart your computer.
Note: If you cannot download the program due to malware activities, get the software from another computer. Then, rename the file to “anything.exe” to elude the malware.
Alternative Removal Method for AV Security Essentials
Option 1 : Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
If AV Security Essentials enters the computer, there is a big chance that Windows files, registry entries and other essential components are also infected. System Restore can reinstate clean system files by restoring the configuration to an earlier date. The method also replaces compromised files with a clean version. If you have a saved restore point before AV Security Essentials infiltrates the PC, we highly encourage you to execute this procedure if none of the above works. You may proceed with Windows System Restore, click here to see the full procedure.
Option 2 : AV Security Essentials manual uninstall guide
IMPORTANT! Manual removal of AV Security Essentials requires technical skills. Deleting system files and registry entries by mistake may result to total disability of Windows system. We advise you to perform a backup of registry before proceeding with this guide.
1. Kill any running process that belongs to AV Security Essentials.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard.
- When Windows Task Manager appears, look for AV Security Essentials files (refer to Technical Reference) and click End Process.
2. Delete all registry entries that belong to this malware.
- Press [Windows Key]+R on your keyboard.
- In the 'Open' dialog box, type regedit and press Enter. This will open registry editor.
- Find and delete registry entries as mentioned in Technical Reference section below.
- Close registry editor. Changes made will be save automatically.
3. Scan the computer with antivirus program.
- Connect to Internet and open your antivirus software. Please update to obtain the latest database and necessary files.
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode.
- Just before Windows logo begins to load press F8 on your keyboard.
- On Windows Advanced Boot Options, select Safe Mode and press Enter.
4. Delete all files dropped by AV Security Essentials.
- While still in Safe Mode, search and delete malicious files. Please refer to 'Technical Reference'. Make sure that you execute 'End Task' first before deleting the file. Otherwise, the system will not let you perform this action.