Security Sphere 2012
Security Sphere 2012 is a must-removed program. Computer is at risk if this rogue program is installed and running within your system.
Security Sphere 2012 is a form of virus that will be a nuisance to the system once executed. This type of malware is supposed to be securing the PC since it is marketed in the same price as genuine software. However, Security Sphere 2012 is a reversal of everything it offers. Just like the previous clone called Personal Security Pro, it is inept when it comes to protection and virus removal. In reality, this program is listed as another rogue that spreads onto target computer.
Once the bogus product enters the computer, it minimizes your security setup and kills running antivirus software. This step further makes Security Sphere 2012 more harmful because it can now conceal its activities from unsuspecting users. It is undetectable. Moreover, Security Sphere 2012 can now creep around and damage system files freely. It modifies Internet settings and Windows registry that will result to browser hijacking and auto-start respectively.
Presence of Security Sphere 2012 remains hidden until such time that it announces existence by means of various alert messages. Up to this point, victims are still in doubt whether Security Sphere 2012 is useful software or a harmful product. The design of its interface easily hides the malicious intention of persuading users. It politely approaches for a removal of detected viruses and other sorts of threats. Lastly, it urges user to obtain the full version in order to completely scan and remove malware from the PC.
To some, the whole process is unlikely a fraud. However, to most that are already aware of phony antivirus program activities, they will not waste a single effort in using this masked malware.
Screen Shot Image:
Damage Level: Medium
Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
Technical Details and Additional Information:
To further mislead its victim, this rogue application will produce excessive warning alert. Security Sphere 2012 will detect threats that do not exists on the system.
Harmful software detected!
Security Sphere 2012 has detected malicious software that may cause PC crash. Click “Remove All” button below to remove them now.
Security Sphere 2012 Firewall Alert
Security Sphere 2012 Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the internet.
Internet Explorer Internet Browser is infected with worm Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger. This worm is trying to send your credit card details using Internet Explorer Internet Browser to connect to remote host.
Security Sphere 2012 Warning
Intercepting programs that may compromise your privacy and harm your system have been detected on your PC.
Click here to remove them immediately with Security Sphere 2012
Warning: Your computer is infected
Detected spyware infection!
Click this message to install the last update of security software…
How to Remove Security Sphere 2012
Automatic Removal Procedure
This guide requires a tool called Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It is a free tool designed to eradicate various computer infections. MBAM scanner is distributed for free.
1. Download removal tool from this page and save it on your Desktop or any location on your PC.
2. When finish downloading, double-click on the file mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
3. Follow the prompts and install with default configuration.
4. Before the installation completes, you need to update the database.
5. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
6. When update is finished please exit MBAM. We have to reboot your computer in Safe Mode.
- Press F8 repeatedly on your keyboard right before Windows logo begins to load.
- Windows Advanced Options menu will appear.
- Select Safe Mode.
7. If Windows is already on Safe Mode. Locate Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware icon and run. Select Perform full scan to check your computer thoroughly.
8. When scanning is finished click on Show Results.
9. Make sure that all detected threats are checked, click on Remove Selected. This will delete all files and registry entries that belongs to Security Sphere 2012.
10. Restart your computer.
Note: If Security Sphere 2012 prevents mbam-setup.exe from downloading. Download the software from another computer. Renaming it to something like 'anything.exe' can help elude the malware.
Alternative Removal Method for Security Sphere 2012
Option 1 : Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
If Security Sphere 2012 enters the computer, there is a big chance that Windows files, registry entries and other essential components are also infected. System Restore can reinstate clean system files by restoring the configuration to an earlier date. The method also replaces compromised files with a clean version. If you have a saved restore point before Security Sphere 2012 infiltrates the PC, we highly encourage you to execute this procedure if none of the above works. You may proceed with Windows System Restore, click here to see the full procedure.
Option 2 : Security Sphere 2012 manual uninstall guide
IMPORTANT! Manual removal of Security Sphere 2012 requires technical skills. Deleting system files and registry entries by mistake may result to total disability of Windows system. We advise you to perform a backup of registry before proceeding with this guide.
1. Kill any running process that belongs to Security Sphere 2012.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard.
- When Windows Task Manager appears, look for Security Sphere 2012 files (refer to Technical Reference) and click End Process.
2. Delete all registry entries that belong to this malware.
- Press [Windows Key]+R on your keyboard.
- In the 'Open' dialog box, type regedit and press Enter. This will open registry editor.
- Find and delete registry entries as mentioned in Technical Reference section below.
- Close registry editor. Changes made will be save automatically.
3. Scan the computer with antivirus program.
- Connect to Internet and open your antivirus software. Please update to obtain the latest database and necessary files.
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode.
- Just before Windows logo begins to load press F8 on your keyboard.
- On Windows Advanced Boot Options, select Safe Mode and press Enter.
4. Delete all files dropped by Security Sphere 2012.
- While still in Safe Mode, search and delete malicious files. Please refer to 'Technical Reference'. Make sure that you execute 'End Task' first before deleting the file. Otherwise, the system will not let you perform this action.