System Progressive Protection
System Progressive Protection virus removal can be found on this page. You need to uninstall this fake antivirus before it can drop other threats on the computer. Use the suggested tool to delete all files by System Progressive Protection.
System Progressive Protection is deadly computer software that may sneak inside your computer without your consent. Typically, it uses another Trojan infection to get itself installed. Once it enters the PC, it immediately attacks the Windows registry and makes changes. It affects the operation of Windows and how it will reacts to the presence of System Progressive Protection. As planned, the rogue software will run on its own each time your operating system starts.
While System Progressive Protection is running on the PC, it steadily shows alerts and warnings. It may look like a valid notification due to the same nature how Windows pop-up real alerts. In most cases, fake alerts by System Progressive Protection arise from the task bar. Naïve computer users are the main victim of this misleading warning. They often end up purchasing the System Progressive Protection registration key, believing that it is genuine.
Bear in mind that keeping a fake program like System Progressive Protection brings no advantages on your part. The malware endangers your computer privacy and steals sensitive data particularly when staging an online payment. Authors behind this rogue product may have recorded your credit card details.
You have no other options but to remove System Progressive Protection virus from an infected computer. In executing this, you need an effective anti-malware program partnered with anti-rootkit tool. See the complete guide on this page.
Screenshot Image of System Progressive Protection:
Below are still some screenshot images of pop-ups alerts that may come from System Progressive Protection virus. Notice that all warnings aims to convince you into obtaining the full version of the program.
Activate System Progressive Protection
To perform this action, your must activate System Progressive Protection on this computer. Do you want to activate System Progressive Protection now?
New database update is available
Automatic updating is necessary to get your system protected in real time against new and emerging viruses, worms, and trojans. Updating is needed to prevent you PC from the latest virus threats that can lead to system slowdown, freezes, crashes and data loss.
Security Monitor: Warning!
Attention! System detected a potential hazard (TrojanSPM/LX) on your computer that may infect executable files. Your private information and PC safety is at risk. To get rid of unwanted spyware and keep your computer safe you need to update your current security software. Click Yes to download official intrusion detection system (IDS software).
System Progressive Protection Firewall Alert
System Progressive Protection Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
Internet Explorer Internet Browser is infected with worm SVCHOST.Stealth.Keylogger. This worm is trying to send your credit card details using Internet Explorer Internet Browser to connect to remote host.
Technical Details and Additional Information:
Damage Level: Medium
Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
How to Remove System Progressive Protection
Step 1 : Activating System Progressive Protection
The malware will block running of any programs. It also prevents access to Internet particularly anti-virus web sites. Execution of Windows tools like Task Manager, Registry Editor and Control Panel is similarly block by the rogue program. Activating the program using the registration key below will regain access to the mentioned services.
Once activated, downloading of necessary program to scan and remove System Progressive Protection is now possible. Use the registration code below. If it prompts for email address, you can input any email address.
Optional : Activating the Rogue Program
System Progressive Protection will block running of any programs. It also prevents access to Internet particularly anti-virus web sites. Execution of Windows tools like Task Manager, Registry Editor and Control Panel is similarly block by the rogue program. Activating the program using the registration key below will regain access to the mentioned services.
1. To activate the program, click on "REGISTRATION.," located on upper right part of System Progressive Protection interface.
2. It will prompt for registration code, you may use the following:
Activation Code: AA39754E-715219CE
3. Once activated, downloading of necessary program to scan and remove System Progressive Protection is now possible. You may proceed with automatic removal using the tool or perform manual procedure by following the guide below.
Step 2 : Scan the computer with recommended removal tool
1. First thing you should do is reboot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking to avoid System Progressive Protection from loading at start-up.
To start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking, please do the following:
a. Remove all media such as floppy drive, cd, dvd, and USB devices. Then, restart the computer.
b. Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
c. It will display the Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking.
d. Windows will now start in Safe Mode and at the same time will load necessary drivers so that you can access the Internet.
2. Download the Removal Tool and save it on your Desktop or any location on your PC.
3. When finished downloading, locate and double-click on the file to install the application. Windows' User Account Control will prompt at this point, please click Yes to continue installing the program.
4. Follow the prompts and install with default configuration.
5. Before the installation completes, check prompts that software will run and update on itself.
6. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompted to update the program before doing a scan. Please download needed update.
7. When finished updating, the tool will run. Select Perform full scan on main screen to check your computer thoroughly.
8. Scanning may take a while. When done, click on Show Results.
9. Make sure that all detected threats are checked, click on Remove Selected. This will delete all files and registry entries that belongs to System Progressive Protection.
10. Finally, restart your computer.
Note: If System Progressive Protection prevents mbam-setup.exe from downloading. Download the software from another computer. Renaming it to something like 'anything.exe' can help elude the malware.
Step 3 : Ensure that no more files of System Progressive Protection are left inside the computer
1. Click on the button below to download Norton Power Eraser from official web site. Save it to your desktop or any location of your choice.
4. Once the file is downloaded, navigate its location and double-click on the icon (NPE.exe) to launch the program.
5. Norton Power Eraser will run. If it prompts for End User License Agreement, please click on Accept.
6. On NPE main window, click on Advanced. We will attempt to remove System Progressive Protection components without restarting the computer.
9. On next window, select System Scan and click on Scan now to perform standard scan on your computer.
10. NPE will proceed with the scan. It will search for Trojans, viruses, and malware like System Progressive Protection. This may take some time, depending on the number of files currently stored on the computer.
11. When scan is complete. All detected risks are listed. Remove them and restart Windows if necessary.
Step 4 : Remove the Rootkit Trojan that installs System Progressive Protection
Rootkit Remover is a stand-alone utility developed by McAfee. It can be used to detect and remove rootkit Trojan that is associated with System Progressive Protection. This tool can detect rootkit that is part of ZeroAccess and TDSS family.
1. Download Rootkit Remover and save it to your desktop or any accessible location. Click the button below to begin download the tool.
2. Locate the file rootkitremover.exe and double-click to run the program.
3. When User Account Control prompts if you want to allow the program to make changes on the computer, please click Yes.
4. Rootkit Remover instantly scans the computer and look for presence of Trojans, viruses, and rootkit that is related to System Progressive Protection .
5. Once it finishes scanning the computer, the tool will require you to restart Windows.
Alternative Removal Procedures for System Progressive Protection
Option 1 : Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
During an infection, System Progressive Protection drops various files and registry entries. The threat intentionally hides system files by setting options in the registry. With these rigid changes, the best solution is to return Windows to previous working state is through System Restore.
To verify if System Restore is active on your computer, you can type system restore into the Start menu search box. Typing rstrui on the same box and pressing Enter also opens this function.
If previous restore point is saved, you may proceed with Windows System Restore. Click here to see the full procedure.
Option 2 : System Progressive Protection manual uninstall guide
IMPORTANT! Manual removal of System Progressive Protection requires technical skills. Deleting system files and registry entries by mistake may result to total disability of Windows system. We advise you to perform a backup of registry before proceeding with this guide.
1. Kill any running process that belongs to System Progressive Protection.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard.
- When Windows Task Manager appears, look for System Progressive Protection files (refer to Technical Reference) and click End Process.
2. Delete all registry entries that belong to this malware.
- Press [Windows Key]+R on your keyboard.
- In the 'Open' dialog box, type regedit and press Enter. This will open registry editor.
- Find and delete registry entries as mentioned in Technical Reference section.
- Close registry editor. Changes made will be saved automatically.
3. Scan the computer with antivirus program.
- Connect to Internet and open your antivirus software. Please update to obtain the latest database and necessary files.
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode.
- Just before Windows logo begins to load press F8 on your keyboard.
- On Windows Advanced Boot Options, select Safe Mode and press Enter.
- Thoroughly scan the computer with your updated antivirus software.
4. Delete all files dropped by System Progressive Protection.
- While still in Safe Mode, search and delete malicious files. Please refer to 'Technical Reference'. Make sure that you execute 'End Task' first before deleting the file. Otherwise, the system will not let you perform this action.
Technical ReferenceAssociated Files and Folders:Added Registry Entries:
Did System Progressive Protection blocks your Internet access?
It is usual that rogue program prevents user from downloading removal tools from the Internet. Thus, infected computer may be denied to access the Internet by making changes to computer's proxy, DNS, and Hosts file. To fix Internet connection problem, follow these steps:
1. Download the free program called MiniToolBox. Click the button below to begin. Save the file on your hard drive or preferably in your Desktop.
2. Close all running Internet browser and double-click on the file to run. It opens a window showing a list of features.
3. Make sure that you have a check mark on the following items : Flush DNS, Reset IE Proxy Settings, and Reset FF Proxy Settings.
4. Click on the GO button to start the process. The program automatically closes and displays a text file for your reference.
5. If the above solution does not work, you may try other method like fixing a virus-blocked Internet access. Also, make sure that your hosts file is free from any malicious entries. View steps in cleaning Windows host file.