Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 is a rogue security tool that originates from a large group of malware. With the presence of this fake program, you may not be able to use the computer normally. Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 can disable entire software inside your computer. In fact, it will not let you open a file. If you try, the threat state that it is infected with a virus and prompts you to clean it using the endorse tool. We already declare that Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 is fake, therefore it will not help in cleaning the file. The truth is, file is not really compromised, rogue program tries to intimidate you so that it can convince you to buy the registration key.
There is no need to purchase Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 in order to return the PC to normal working state. All you have to do is scan the computer with anti-malware tool to delete all files and registry entries dropped by the Trojan linked to the fake anti-virus. For a complete guide, please proceed to the area below where we outlined the systematic removal for the virus known as Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013.
We suggest tools that you can use for free. However, it is not a substitute for anti-virus program. This removal tool can scan and remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 from the infected computer but it cannot guard the system against similar attack.
Screenshot Image of Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013:
How to Remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013
Systematic procedures to get rid of the threat are presented on this section. Make sure to scan the computer with suggested tools and scanners.
NOTE: It is recommended to PRINT or BOOKMARK this instruction because we need to restart Windows during the virus removal process.
Step 1 : Remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 with this recommended tool
This guide requires a tool called Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It is a free tool designed to eradicate various computer infections including Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013. MBAM scanner and malware removal tool is distributed for free.
1. In order to completely remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013, it is best to download and run the recommended tool. Please click the button below to begin download.
2. After downloading, double-click on the file to install the application. If you are using Windows Vista or higher version, right-click on the file and select 'Run as administator' from the list.
3. When User Account Control prompts, please click Yes to proceed with the installation.
4. Follow the prompts and install as 'default' only. There are no changes needed during the installation process.
5. Before the installation procedure ends, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will prompt if you want to launch the application. Please leave the check mark on Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
6. Lastly, click the Finish button.
7. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will launch for the first time. It is necessary to proceed with database update.
8. Remove all media such as Floppy drive, CD, DVD, and USB devices. Then, restart the computer.
Boot in Safe Mode on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 system
a) Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
b) It will display the Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode.
Start computer in Safe Mode using Windows 8 and Windows 10
a) Close any running programs on your computer.
b) Get ready to Start Windows. On your keyboard, Press and Hold Shift key and then, click on Restart button.
c) It will prompt you with options, please click on Troubleshoot icon.
d) Under Troubleshoot window, select Advanced Options.
e) On next window, click on Startup Settings icon.
f) Lastly, click on Restart button on subsequent window.
g) When Windows restarts, present startup options with numbers 1 - 9. Select "Enable Safe Mode with Networking" or number 5.
h) Windows will now boot on Safe Mode with Networking. Proceed with virus scan as the next step.
9. Once Windows is running on Safe Mode, find the icon of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. Double-click to launch the program.
10. Choose Threat Scan on scanner's console to ensure that it thoroughly check the PC for any presence of Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 and other forms of threats. Click the Start Scan button to begin.
11. Once the scan has completed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will issue a list of identified threats. Mark all threats and click on Remove Selected.
12. If it prompts to restart the computer, please reboot Windows normally.
Step 2 : Double-check if Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 Still Exists
1. Click on the button below to download Norton Power Eraser from official web site. Save it to your desktop or any location of your choice.
2. After downloading, navigate its location and double-click on the NPE.exefile to launch the program.
3. Norton Power Eraser will run. If it prompts for End User License Agreement, please click on Accept to proceed.
4. On NPE main window, click on Advanced Options. We will attempt to remove "Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013" by thoroughly scanning your current operating system.
5. On next window, select System Scan and click on Scan now to perform standard scan on your computer.
6. NPE will proceed with the scan. It will search for Trojans, viruses, and malware like Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013. This may take some time, depending on the number of files currently stored on the computer.
Step 3 : Run Additional Scanner to Ensure that Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 is Totally Deleted
Online Virus Scanner:
Another way to remove a virus without the need to install additional anti-virus software is to perform a thorough scan with free Online Virus Scanner. Browse this page to see a list of free services from specific anti-virus and security company.
Alternative Removal Procedures for Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013
Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
During an infection, Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 drops various files and registry entries. The threat intentionally hides system files by setting options in the registry. With these rigid changes, the best solution is to return Windows to previous working state is through System Restore.
To verify if System Restore is active on your computer, please follow the instructions below to access this feature.
Access System Restore on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
a) Go to Start Menu, then under 'Run' or 'Search Program and Files field, type rstrui.
b) Then, press Enter on the keyboard to open System Restore Settings.
c) Windows will display list of saved restore points. Select the most recent one to restore Windows to previous working and clean state.
d) It may take some time to fully restore back-up files. Restart Windows when done.
Open System Restore on Windows 8 and Windows 10
a) For Windows 8 user, go to Start Search, while on Windows 10, use the Start Menu Search and type rstrui.
b) Click on the located program to open System Restore window.
c) Windows will display list of saved restore points if it is active. Select the most recent one to restore Windows to previous working and clean state.
d) It may take a while to fully restore back-up files. Restart Windows when done.
If previous restore point is saved, you may proceed with Windows System Restore.
Ways to Prevent Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 Infection
Take the following steps to protect the computer from threats. Suggested tools and security setup within installed software helps prevent the same attack on your PC.
Install an effective anti-malware program
Your first line of defense would be an effective security program that provides real-time protection. We have a list of anti-malware program that are tried and tested. It does not only scan files but also monitors your Internet traffic and is extremely active on blocking malicious communication. Click on the button below to download our recommended anti-malware program.
Always update your installed software
Software vendors constantly releases updates for programs whenever a flaw is discovered. Getting the updates makes the computer more secured and help prevents Trojan, virus, malware, and Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 similar attacks. If in case your program is not set for instant update, it usually offered from vendor's web site, which you can download anytime.
Maximize the security potential of your Internet browser
Each browser has their own feature where in you can adjust the security settings that fit your browsing habit. We highly encourage you to maximize the setup to tighten the security of your browser.
Apply full caution when using the Internet
Internet is full of fraud, malware, and many forms of computer threats including Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013. Implement full caution with links that you may receive from emails, social networking sites, and instant messaging programs. It might lead you to malicious sites that can cause harm to your computer. Avoid strange web sites that offers free services and software downloads.