Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 is a rogue security tool that originates from a large group of malware. With the presence of this fake program, you may not be able to use the computer normally. Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 can disable entire software inside your computer. In fact, it will not let you open a file. If you try, the threat state that it is infected with a virus and prompts you to clean it using the endorse tool. We already declare that Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 is fake, therefore it will not help in cleaning the file. The truth is, file is not really compromised, rogue program tries to intimidate you so that it can convince you to buy the registration key.
There is no need to purchase Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 in order to return the PC to normal working state. All you have to do is scan the computer with anti-malware tool to delete all files and registry entries dropped by the Trojan linked to the fake anti-virus. For a complete guide, please proceed to the area below where we outlined the systematic removal for the virus known as Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013.
We suggest tools that you can use for free. However, it is not a substitute for anti-virus program. This removal tool can scan and remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 from the infected computer but it cannot guard the system against similar attack.
Screenshot Image of Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013:
How to Remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013
Systematic procedures to get rid of the threat are presented on this section. Make sure to scan the computer with suggested tools and scanners.
NOTE: It is recommended to PRINT or BOOKMARK this instruction because we need to restart Windows during the virus removal process.
Step 1 : Remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 with this recommended tool
This guide requires a tool called Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It is a free tool designed to eradicate various computer infections including Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013. MBAM scanner and malware removal tool is distributed free.
Please take note that free version of this tool is used for malware and virus removal purposes only. It is not a substitute to antivirus products. If you find the program useful and want to add a protection module, you can purchase the full version of MBAM from this page.
1. In order to completely remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013, it is best to download and run the recommended tool. Please click the button below to begin download.
2. After downloading, double-click on the file to install the application. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click on the file and select 'Run as administator' from the list.
3. When User Account Control prompts, please click Yes to proceed with the installation.
4. Follow the prompts and install as 'default' only. There are no changes needed during the installation process.
5. Before the installation procedure ends, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will ask for database update, please proceed.
6. Click Finish button after installation. Program will run automatically run and you will be prompted to update if newer version of database is available.
7. At this moment, close MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and proceed with the next step.
Run a thorough scan in Safe Mode to remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013
8. Remove all media such as floppy drive, cd, dvd, and USB devices. Then, restart the computer.
Boot in Safe Mode on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 system
a) Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
b) It will display the Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode.
Start computer in Safe Mode using Windows 8
a) Before Windows begins to load, press Shift and F8 on your keyboard.
b) On Recovery interface, click on 'See advanced repair options'.
c) Next, click on Troubleshoot option.
d) Then, select Advanced options from the list.
e) Lastly, please choose Windows Startup Settings and click on Restart. When Windows restarts, you will be send to a familiar Advanced Boot Options screen.
f) Select Safe Mode from the selections menu.
9. Once Windows is running on Safe Mode, find the icon of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. Double-click to launch the program.
10. Choose Perform full scan on scanner's console to ensure that it thoroughly check the PC for any presence of Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 and other forms of threats. Click the Scan button to start.
11. Once the scan has completed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will issue a list of identified threats. Mark all threats and click on Remove Selected.
12. If it prompts to restart the computer, please reboot Windows normally.
Step 2 : Ensure that no more files of Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 are left inside the computer
1. Click on the button below to download Norton Power Eraser from official web site. Save it to your desktop or any location of your choice.
2. Once the file is downloaded, navigate its location and double-click on the icon (NPE.exe) to launch the program.
3. Norton Power Eraser will run. If it prompts for End User License Agreement, please click on Accept.
4. On NPE main window, click on Advanced. We will attempt to remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 components without restarting the computer.
5. On next window, select System Scan and click on Scan now to perform standard scan on your computer.
6. NPE will proceed with the scan. It will search for Trojans, viruses, and malware like Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013. This may take some time, depending on the number of files currently stored on the computer.
7. When scan is complete. All detected risks are listed. Remove them and restart Windows if necessary.
Step 3 : Remove the Rootkit Trojan that installs Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013
Rootkit Remover is a stand-alone utility developed by McAfee. It can be used to detect and remove rootkit Trojan that is associated with Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013. This tool can detect rootkit that is part of ZeroAccess and TDSS family.
1. Download Rootkit Remover and save it to your desktop or any accessible location. Click the button below to begin download the tool.
2. Locate the file rootkitremover.exe and double-click to run the program.
3. When User Account Control prompts if you want to allow the program to make changes on the computer, please click Yes.
4. Rootkit Remover instantly scans the computer and look for presence of Trojans, viruses, and rootkit that is related to Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 .
5. Once it finishes scanning the computer, the tool will require you to restart Windows.
Alternative Removal Procedure for Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013
Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
During an infection, Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 drops various files and registry entries. The threat intentionally hides system files by setting options in the registry. With these rigid changes, the best solution is to return Windows to previous working state is through System Restore.
To verify if System Restore is active on your computer, please follow the instructions below to access this feature.
How to Access System Restore on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
a) Go to Start Menu, then under 'Run' or 'Search Program and Files' field, type rstrui.
b) Then, press Enter on the keyboard to open System Restore Settings.
How to Open System Restore on Windows 8
a) Hover your mouse cursor to the lower left corner of the screen and wait for the Start icon to appear.
b) Right-click on the icon and select Run from the list. This will open a Run dialog box.
c) Type rstrui on the 'Open' field and click on OK to initiate the command.
If previous restore point is saved, you may proceed with Windows System Restore. Click here to see the full procedure.
Did Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 blocks your Internet access?
It is usual that rogue program prevents user from downloading removal tools from the Internet. Thus, infected computer may be denied to access the Internet by making changes to computer's proxy, DNS, and Hosts file. To fix Internet connection problem, follow these steps:
1. Download the free program called MiniToolBox. Click the button below to begin. Save the file on your hard drive or preferably in your Desktop.
2. Close all running Internet browser and double-click on the file to run. It opens a window showing a list of features.
3. Make sure that you have a check mark on the following items : Flush DNS, Reset IE Proxy Settings, and Reset FF Proxy Settings.
4. Click on the GO button to start the process. The program automatically closes and displays a text file for your reference.
5. If the above solution does not work, you may try other method like fixing a virus-blocked Internet access. Make sure that your hosts file is free from any malicious entries. View steps in cleaning Windows host file.
Ways to Prevent Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 Infection
Take the following steps to protect the computer from threats. Suggested tools and security setup within installed software helps prevent the same attack on your PC.
Install an effective anti-malware program
Your first line of defense would be an effective security program that provides real-time protection. We have a list of anti-malware program that are tried and tested. It does not only scan files but also monitors your Internet traffic and is extremely active on blocking malicious communication. Click on the button below to download our recommended anti-malware program.
Always update your installed software
Software vendors constantly releases updates for programs whenever a flaw is discovered. Getting the updates makes the computer more secured and help prevents Trojan, virus, malware, and Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013 similar attacks. If in case your program is not set for instant update, it usually offered from vendor's web site, which you can download anytime.
Maximize the security potential of your Internet browser
Each browser has their own feature where in you can adjust the security settings that fit your browsing habit. We highly encourage you to maximize the setup to tighten the security of your browser.
Apply full caution when using the Internet
Internet is full of fraud, malware, and many forms of computer threats including Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2013. Implement full caution with links that you may receive from emails, social networking sites, and instant messaging programs. It might lead you to malicious sites that can cause harm to your computer. Avoid strange web sites that offers free services and software downloads.