Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 is a virus that came from a Braviax family of malware. It uses names based on the operating system of victims. Yearly, this virus resurfaced with a new version. It was only this year that it may have used a variation for its name, although the pattern still exists.
Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 may come into the computer uninvited. Trojan infection causes a computer to get this malware. On the other hand, malicious web sites and harmful files can also lead to the infection. Spam email campaign, blog comment links, and social networking sites are other risks factor that computer users should prevent.
When Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 enters the computer, it needs to carry out changes before it can gain control of the computer. Most, if not all will require your action. Thus, malware authors have studies and applied techniques to deceive you into executing directions so that Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 will gain power over the infected system. It shows fake alerts and notices that commanded you to install files or the fake program itself. Without knowing that it could hurt the system, victims often follow advises from the malware.
You must ignore Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013. It is a virus in disguise. All it wants is money that it can generate if you purchase the full version of the program. If it exists on your computer, follow the procedures on this page to delete the malware instantly.
Screenshot Image of Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013:
Technical Details and Additional Information:
Damage Level: Medium
Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
How to Remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013
Systematic procedures to get rid of the threat are presented on this section. Make sure to scan the computer with suggested tools and scanners.
Step 1 : Activating Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013
The malware will block running of any programs. It also prevents access to Internet particularly anti-virus web sites. Execution of Windows tools like Task Manager, Registry Editor and Control Panel is similarly block by the rogue program. Activating the program using the registration key below will regain access to the mentioned services.
Once activated, downloading of necessary program to scan and remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 is now possible. Use the registration code below. If it prompts for email address, you can input any email address.Reg key: 3425-814615-3990
Step 2 : Scan the computer with recommended removal tool
1. First thing you should do is reboot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking to avoid Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 from loading at start-up.
NOTE: You will need to PRINT or BOOKMARK this procedure, as we have to restart the computer during the removal process.
Remove all media such as Memory Card, cd, dvd, and USB devices. Then, restart the computer and please do the following:
Boot in Safe Mode on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 system
a) Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
b) It will display the Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode.
Start computer in Safe Mode using Windows 8 and Windows 10
a) Close any running programs on your computer.
b) Get ready to Start Windows. On your keyboard, Press and Hold Shift key and then, click on Restart button.
c) It will prompt you with options, please click on Troubleshoot icon.
d) Under Troubleshoot window, select Advanced Options.
e) On next window, click on Startup Settings icon.
f) Lastly, click on Restart button on subsequent window.
g) When Windows restarts, present startup options with numbers 1 - 9. Select "Enable Safe Mode with Networking" or number 5.
h) Windows will now boot on Safe Mode with Networking. Proceed with virus scan as the next step.
2. Download the Removal Tool and save it on your Desktop or any location on your PC.
3. When finished downloading, locate and double-click on the file to install the application. Windows' User Account Control will prompt at this point, please click Yes to continue installing the program.
4. Follow the prompts and install with default configuration.
5. Click Finish after successful installation. Program will run automatically and you will be prompted to download software updates. Please download needed update.
6. When finished updating, the tool will run. Click on Scan tab from Top Menu of main screen. Then, choose Threat Scan (Recommended) to check your computer thoroughly.
7. Click on Start Scan to begin. Scanning may take a while. When done, this tool will display lists of identified threats.
8. Make sure that all detected threats are checked, click on Remove Selected. This will delete all files and registry entries that belongs to Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013.
9. Finally, click Finish and restart your computer.
Note: If Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 prevents mbam-setup.exe from downloading. Download the software from another computer. Renaming it to something like 'anything.exe' can help elude the malware.
Step 3 : Ensure that no more files of Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 are left inside the computer
1. Click on the button below to download Norton Power Eraser from official web site. Save it to your desktop or any location of your choice.
2. After downloading, navigate its location and double-click on the NPE.exe file to launch the program.
3. Norton Power Eraser will run. If it prompts for End User License Agreement, please click on Accept to proceed.
4. On NPE main window, click on Advanced Options. We will attempt to remove "Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013" by thoroughly scanning your current operating system.
5. On next window, select System Scan and click on Scan now to perform standard scan on your computer.
6. NPE will proceed with the scan. It will search for Trojans, viruses, and malware like Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013. This may take some time, depending on the number of files currently stored on the computer.
7. When scan is complete. All detected risks are listed. Click on Fix Now to remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 and other known threats. Then, restart Windows if necessary.
Step 4 : Remove the Rootkit Trojan that installs Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013
Rootkit Remover is a stand-alone utility developed by McAfee. It can be used to detect and remove rootkit Trojan that is associated with Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013. This tool can detect rootkit that is part of ZeroAccess, Necurs, and TDSS family.
1. Download Rootkit Remover and save it to your desktop or any accessible location. Click the button below to begin the download.
2. Locate the file rootkitremover.exe and double-click to run the program.
3. When User Account Control prompts if you want to allow the program to make changes on the computer, please click Yes.
4. Rootkit Remover instantly scans the computer and look for presence of Trojans, viruses, and rootkit that is related to Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 .
5. Once it finishes scanning the computer, the tool will require you to restart Windows.
Alternative Removal Procedures for Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013
Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
During an infection, Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 drops various files and registry entries. The threat intentionally hides system files by setting options in the registry. With these rigid changes, the best solution is to return Windows to previous working state is through System Restore.
To verify if System Restore is active on your computer, please follow the instructions below to access this feature.
Access System Restore on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
a) Go to Start Menu, then under 'Run' or 'Search Program and Files field, type rstrui.
b) Then, press Enter on the keyboard to open System Restore Settings.
c) Windows will display list of saved restore points. Select the most recent one to restore Windows to previous working and clean state.
d) It may take some time to fully restore back-up files. Restart Windows when done.
Open System Restore on Windows 8 and Windows 10
a) For Windows 8 user, go to Start Search, while on Windows 10, use the Start Menu Search and type rstrui.
b) Click on the located program to open System Restore window.
c) Windows will display list of saved restore points if it is active. Select the most recent one to restore Windows to previous working and clean state.
d) It may take a while to fully restore back-up files. Restart Windows when done.
If previous restore point is saved, you may proceed with Windows System Restore.
Did Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 blocks your Internet access?
It is usual that rogue program prevents user from downloading removal tools from the Internet. Thus, infected computer may be denied to access the Internet by making changes to computer's proxy, DNS, and Hosts file. To solve Internet connection problem, please see our guide in fixing a virus-blocked Internet access. Also, make sure that your Windows Host File is free from any malicious entries. View steps in cleaning Windows host file.