Windows Antivirus Release
This guide will remove Windows Antivirus Release and other related Trojans from the infected computer. Download the free tool to uninstall the rogue software with ease.
Security expert considers Windows Antivirus Release as computer irritant. Although some web site promotes the program as valid PC safety software, its true aim never escapes the assessment of many. Cyber crooks who wanted to earn some profit via online fraud made the program. In fact, Windows Antivirus Release is not the first to be deployed. Beforehand, many versions of this malware have flooded the Internet and infected thousands of PC’s worldwide.
It is not hard to tell if computer is infected with Windows Antivirus Release. Once you see the program running, this is clear indication that malware and Trojan is present on the system. Other visual signs of infection included many pop-up alerts and a barrage of warning messages. Windows Antivirus Release keeps on showing these notices when trying to induce you that it is helpful software. After that, the malware will try to sell the full version of the program by assuring you that removal of viruses can be achieved after buying it.
Keep away from this rogue product. Trial or paid version of Windows Antivirus Release will never be a solution for virus infection. In fact, there was no full version. It is a trick to let you pay for software of no use. If cleaning the computer from threats is you objective, first item you must remove is Windows Antivirus Release itself. It the main cause why computer is suffering from a number of troubles.
Technical Details and Additional Information:
Damage Level: Medium
Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
How to Remove Windows Antivirus Release
Boot Windows in Safe Mode With Networking
1. First thing to do is to reboot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking to avoid Windows Antivirus Release from loading at start-up. You may want to print this procedure as we have to restart the computer to complete the removal process.
- Restart the computer.
- Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
- It will display an Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Windows will now start in Safe Mode.
Windows Antivirus Release Removal Tool
2. Download anti-malware program here and save it on your Desktop or any location on your PC.
3. When finish downloading, double-click on the file to install the application.
4. Follow the prompts and install with default configuration.
5. Before the installation completes, check prompts that software will run and update on itself.
6. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
7. When finished updating, the tool will run. Select Perform full scan on main screen to check your computer thoroughly.
8. When scanning is finished click on Show Results.
9. Make sure that all detected threats are checked, click on Remove Selected. This will delete all files and registry entries that belongs to Windows Antivirus Release.
10. Restart your computer.
Note: If Windows Antivirus Release prevents mbam-setup.exe from downloading. Download the software from another computer. Renaming it to something like 'anything.exe' can help elude the malware.
Alternative Removal Method for Windows Antivirus Release
Option 1 : Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
If Windows Antivirus Release enters the computer, there is a big chance that Windows files, registry entries and other essential components are also infected. System Restore can reinstate clean system files by restoring the configuration to an earlier date. The method also replaces compromised files with a clean version. If you have a saved restore point before Windows Antivirus Release infiltrates the PC, we highly encourage you to execute this procedure if none of the above works. You may proceed with Windows System Restore, click here to see the full procedure.