Windows Virtual Angel
Follow the procedure on this page to remove Windows Virtual Angel instantly. Uninstalling this malware does not require to carry out a difficult process. All you need is an effective anti-malware program that can locate and delete Windows Virtual Angel components.
Windows Virtual Angel is considered as fake antivirus program that may not be able to protect your computer even with its full version. It is promoted as a program that will provide security; instead, it compromised the computer where it is installed. Having this malware on the system certainly leads to software malfunction and system errors. It is timely that you have come to this page in order to understand what Windows Virtual Angel is. Moreover, you should not ignore this malware if ever it is spotted on the computer. It may cause other damaging act when it continues to exist because it is bundled with a harmful Trojan.
In order to protect you computer against Windows Virtual Angel, you must know first how it can penetrate target PC. Frankly, attackers are employing several methods to spread this malware. As mentioned, it comes with a Trojan that targets weakness such as outdated browser and software vulnerabilities. Many software issues may be used as a doorway page by attackers to drop a copy of Windows Virtual Angel inside a target computer. Once it is inside, it then attacks the registry to make the malware available when Windows starts. Through registry modification, malware can make the system defenseless by killing the installed antivirus program.
As you can realize, Windows Virtual Angel is so deadly. This is the main reason why we urge for its immediate removal. We provide a simple guide on this page to uninstall Windows Virtual Angel without going through a complicated process. Follow the procedure carefully.
Technical Details and Additional Information:
Damage Level: Medium
Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7[cf]regis[/cf] [cf]files[/cf]
How to Remove Windows Virtual Angel
Boot Windows in Safe Mode With Networking
1. First thing to do is to reboot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking to avoid Windows Virtual Angel from loading at start-up. You may want to print this procedure as we have to restart the computer to complete the removal process.
- Restart the computer.
- Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
- It will display an Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Windows will now start in Safe Mode.
Windows Virtual Angel Removal Tool
2. Download anti-malware program here and save it on your Desktop or any location on your PC.
3. When finish downloading, double-click on the file to install the application.
4. Follow the prompts and install with default configuration.
5. Before the installation completes, check prompts that software will run and update on itself.
6. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
7. When finished updating, the tool will run. Select Perform full scan on main screen to check your computer thoroughly.
8. When scanning is finished click on Show Results.
9. Make sure that all detected threats are checked, click on Remove Selected. This will delete all files and registry entries that belongs to Windows Virtual Angel.
10. Restart your computer.
Note: If Windows Virtual Angel prevents mbam-setup.exe from downloading. Download the software from another computer. Renaming it to something like 'anything.exe' can help elude the malware.
Alternative Removal Method for Windows Virtual Angel
Option 1 : Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
If Windows Virtual Angel enters the computer, there is a big chance that Windows files, registry entries and other essential components are also infected. System Restore can reinstate clean system files by restoring the configuration to an earlier date. The method also replaces compromised files with a clean version. If you have a saved restore point before Windows Virtual Angel infiltrates the PC, we highly encourage you to execute this procedure if none of the above works. You may proceed with Windows System Restore, click here to see the full procedure.
Option 2 : Windows Virtual Angel manual uninstall guide
IMPORTANT! Manual removal of Windows Virtual Angel requires technical skills. Deleting system files and registry entries by mistake may result to total disability of Windows system. We advise you to perform a backup of registry before proceeding with this guide.
1. Kill any running process that belongs to Windows Virtual Angel.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard.
- When Windows Task Manager appears, look for Windows Virtual Angel files (refer to Technical Reference) and click End Process.
2. Delete all registry entries that belong to this malware.
- Press [Windows Key]+R on your keyboard.
- In the 'Open' dialog box, type regedit and press Enter. This will open registry editor.
- Find and delete registry entries as mentioned in Technical Reference section below.
- Close registry editor. Changes made will be save automatically.
3. Scan the computer with antivirus program.
- Connect to Internet and open your antivirus software. Please update to obtain the latest database and necessary files.
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode.
- Just before Windows logo begins to load press F8 on your keyboard.
- On Windows Advanced Boot Options, select Safe Mode and press Enter.
4. Delete all files dropped by Windows Virtual Angel.
- While still in Safe Mode, search and delete malicious files. Please refer to 'Technical Reference'. Make sure that you execute 'End Task' first before deleting the file. Otherwise, the system will not let you perform this action.