Windows Web Combat
To remove Windows Web Combat from an infected computer, you can download the suggested tool on this page. Follow the uninstall procedure carefully to get rid of Windows Web Combat.
If there is a chance that Windows Web Combat knocks into your system and wanted to install itself, immediately cease it. Because the said program is another example of fake antivirus that puts your computer in peril. It disguises as valid security program in order to mislead computer users like you. Once you give Windows Web Combat a slot on the computer, it will start to implement changes, which can spoil your system. Other than that, this malware is targeted at stealing your credit card data that can happen when you use their payment web site to acquire the license key for this malware.
There are no positive benefits that user may gain when purchasing Windows Web Combat. Aside of losing money paying for this fake antivirus, victim’s computer will also suffers from various troubles. The malware will redirect Internet browser to unknown web site that is a host for another type of malware. Moreover, Windows Web Combat blocks entire directory of programs that prevents user from running any applications.
This nasty virus must be removed from the infected computer as soon as possible. There is a guide on lower part of this page showing you how to uninstall Windows Web Combat bit by bit. Carefully follow the instructions to eliminate the malware completely.
Technical Details and Additional Information:
Damage Level: Medium
Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7[cf]regis[/cf] [cf]files[/cf]
How to Remove Windows Web Combat
Boot Windows in Safe Mode With Networking
1. First thing to do is to reboot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking to avoid Windows Web Combat from loading at start-up. You may want to print this procedure as we have to restart the computer to complete the removal process.
- Restart the computer.
- Before Windows begins to load, press F8 on your keyboard.
- It will display an Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Windows will now start in Safe Mode.
Windows Web Combat Removal Tool
2. Download anti-malware program here and save it on your Desktop or any location on your PC.
3. When finish downloading, double-click on the file to install the application.
4. Follow the prompts and install with default configuration.
5. Before the installation completes, check prompts that software will run and update on itself.
6. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
7. When finished updating, the tool will run. Select Perform full scan on main screen to check your computer thoroughly.
8. When scanning is finished click on Show Results.
9. Make sure that all detected threats are checked, click on Remove Selected. This will delete all files and registry entries that belongs to Windows Web Combat.
10. Restart your computer.
Note: If Windows Web Combat prevents mbam-setup.exe from downloading. Download the software from another computer. Renaming it to something like 'anything.exe' can help elude the malware.
Alternative Removal Method for Windows Web Combat
Option 1 : Use Windows System Restore to return Windows to previous state
If Windows Web Combat enters the computer, there is a big chance that Windows files, registry entries and other essential components are also infected. System Restore can reinstate clean system files by restoring the configuration to an earlier date. The method also replaces compromised files with a clean version. If you have a saved restore point before Windows Web Combat infiltrates the PC, we highly encourage you to execute this procedure if none of the above works. You may proceed with Windows System Restore, click here to see the full procedure.
Option 2 : Windows Web Combat manual uninstall guide
IMPORTANT! Manual removal of Windows Web Combat requires technical skills. Deleting system files and registry entries by mistake may result to total disability of Windows system. We advise you to perform a backup of registry before proceeding with this guide.
1. Kill any running process that belongs to Windows Web Combat.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard.
- When Windows Task Manager appears, look for Windows Web Combat files (refer to Technical Reference) and click End Process.
2. Delete all registry entries that belong to this malware.
- Press [Windows Key]+R on your keyboard.
- In the 'Open' dialog box, type regedit and press Enter. This will open registry editor.
- Find and delete registry entries as mentioned in Technical Reference section below.
- Close registry editor. Changes made will be save automatically.
3. Scan the computer with antivirus program.
- Connect to Internet and open your antivirus software. Please update to obtain the latest database and necessary files.
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode.
- Just before Windows logo begins to load press F8 on your keyboard.
- On Windows Advanced Boot Options, select Safe Mode and press Enter.
4. Delete all files dropped by Windows Web Combat.
- While still in Safe Mode, search and delete malicious files. Please refer to 'Technical Reference'. Make sure that you execute 'End Task' first before deleting the file. Otherwise, the system will not let you perform this action.