MalwareBytes Flash Scanner
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware added new flash scanning option which searches for malicious objects in memory and load point locations. Worms and other kinds of flash drive viruses will utilize autorun functions of Windows to spread the infection to other drives connected on target PC. You can now scan USB sticks, memory cards and external USB drives for malicious software using MalwareBytes Flash Scanner.
License: Full Version
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
Download MBAM with USB and Flash Drive Scanner Here:
To use Flash Drive Scanner of MBAM, you must have MalwareBytes’ Anti-Malware Pro version.
Scanning USB Devices and Flash Drive Procedure:
1. Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (mbam-setup.exe) and save it on your Desktop.
2. After downloading, double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
3. Follow the prompts and install with default configuration.
4. Before the installation completes, check on the following prompts:
- Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
5. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompted to update the program before performing a scan. Please update.
6. Get the Consumer License. This will not only enable flash scan but also activate real-time virus scan.
7. Go to MBAM panel and enter the appropriate ID and Registration Key.
8. Scan your computer thoroughly and Perform flash scan to analyze memory and malicious autorun objects.
9. When scanning is finished click on the Show Results.
10. Make sure that all detected threats are marked, click on Remove Selected.
11. Restart your computer. Done.