Worm Downadup, also known as Conficker or Kido is a network worm that spreads itself by taking advantage of Windows vulnerabilities. Its removal is complicated by the fact that it blocks many known antivirus software and associated websites.
BitDefender Labs has detected a new and more aggressive Downadup version. It spreads using a Windows RPC Server Service vulnerability and is called Win32.Worm.Downadup.Gen.
Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista
Download Here: Downadup Removal Tool
Threat Removal Procedure:
1. Download the removal tool from above link and save it on Desktop or any desired location.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to run the program.
3. When Bitdefender Removal Tool is running, it notifies that the scanner were made specifically for Win32.Worm.Downadup.Gen virus. Even though it was stated that way, this program will also take care of Kido, Conficker, and other similar threats.
4. Click on Start Scan button to start checking your computer.
5. The tool will automatically remove threats from the computer after the scan. Please restart Windows after the process.