This procedure is intended for those who are infected with browser hijacker that redirects internet search and browser to the following sites: Yahoopolicycentre.com, hotproductz.com, teen-virgin.net, Auut.com, bbwtales.net, lovesmoon.net, contact2424.com, WBR4.com, Qwerti.com, HostUnavailable.com, Erosman.com, Websheart.com, Only-sexpics.com, Girl-virgin.com, boobs-porn.com, My-Finder.net, Daplaces.com, quean.com, casinocaesar.com, q-find.com and hrena.com
1. Internet connection
2. Copy of Ad-Aware 2007
These sites has similar layout and Hosting provider.
How to Remove Browser Hijacker
Modify Registry Entries:
1. This procedure requires to modify registry entries. You must backup your registry. How to BackUp Registry
2. Go to Start>Run>Regedit
3. Navigate to the following entries and remove the value if present:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\NameServer= (leave blank)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\NameServer= (leave blank)
Modify TCP-IP Settings:
4. Go to Start>Control Panel>Network Connections and double-click to open.
5. Right-click then click on Properties
6. Go to Internet Protocol (TCP-IP)
7. Click on Obtain DNS server address automatically if there was an assigned unknown DNS
Use Lavasoft Ad-Aware:
8. Download Adware 2007 Free
9. Install and update Definition File
10: Reboot computer in SafeMode
- Restart your computer
- Just before the computer begins to startup and before loading Windows press F8
- A selection menu should appear
- Select the line that says “Safe Mode”
- At logon prompt, log in as the usual user.
- During Windows Start process it will prompt you if you would like to continue running in SafeMode, press Yes
- You should now see your Desktop but in a low resolution display.
11. Run Ad-Aware and fully scan your computer.
12. Clean/delete all infected files.