There are instances that we wanted to restore FireFox to its default settings but no available preferences inside this Internet browser so we wondered if FireFox default settings can be restored. Firefox has simple method to get back to its fresh-installed settings with these simple steps.
Safe Mode of Firefox is a special area that can be used to fix and troubleshoot problems arising from various sources. It can be malicious add-ons, virus, or simple software errors. While in Safe Mode, Firefox will temporarily turn off any hardware acceleration features and disable extensions that might be causing the problem.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Go to upper right corner of the browser and click on “Open Menu”
3. On the drop-down list, go to the bottom and click on “Open Help Menu”
4. Next, click on “Restart with Add-ons Disabled…”
5. Once Firefox is in Safe Mode, you may want to check if problems has gone. It is now easier to solve the issue by bringing back Extensions one at a time until you have certainly identified the culprit. Set Firefox to normal mode in order to check each Extensions compatibility with the browser.
To start Firefox browser in normal state, simply follow the steps until you are in Open Menu. And then, click on Exit Firefox button. Please refer to the image below.