Bloodhound.Flash.10 is a generic detection for a potentially harmful files that will take advantage of the Adobe Flash vulnerabilities to be able to carry out attack on compromised computer. File detected as Bloodhound.Flash.10 is deemed dangerous and must be removed immediately from a computer. These threats may be invincible to outdated anti-virus protection so constant update is recommended.
Damage Level: Low
Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
Manual Removal of Bloodhound.Flash.10
1. If using Windows 7/Vista/Me/XP, System Restore must be disabled to prevent the threat from restoring itself. [Windows XP System Restore] [System Restore in Windows Vista/7]
2. Database, pattern and definition files of installed antivirus programs must be updated.
3. Restart Windows in Safe Mode.
4. Run a full system scan and clean/delete all infected files.
5. Restart Windows in normal mode.Scan with Norton Power Eraser:
A free removal tool from Norton Antivirus was developed to remove unfamiliar threats without using the traditional AV signatures. Download the tool from this location and start scanning the computer for viruses.
Scan with Portable Antivirus:
Most of the time, Trojan associated with a rogue program will disable Windows functionalities and prevent execution of any application including antivirus program locally installed. If this happens, you can try using a McAfee Portable Antivirus called Stinger. You can download it for free.
Online Virus Scanner:
It is best run a separate scan using free Online Virus Scanner. It can be used without the need to install additional antivirus application.