If you are looking for ways to remove Trojan.SpyEye!gen1, then you can find it on this page. Free tools and removal procedure is included on this page to get rid of the Trojan instantly.
Trojan.SpyEye!gen1 is a generic detection for a threat that are found linked to Trojan.Spyeye family. Files detected as Trojan.Spyeye are malicious and may possess great danger to the affected system and its network environment. This Trojan can conceal itself once it arrives on the target computer. It is using a rootkit technique that will allow the Trojan to inject malicious code to legitimate Windows process.
Alias: BackDoor-Spyeye, Troj/Agent-NEU, Troj/Spyeye-B, Troj/Agent-NPP, Troj/Spyeye-H
Damage Level: Medium
Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Windows Vista
When user executes Trojan.SpyEye!gen1, it will drop a configuration file that is in password-protected compressed format. Alongside with that, the Trojan also drops another file that intends to unzip the configuration file on a given command. To execute the Trojan on Windows start-up, it will adjust the registry and add its own entry.
Next, the Trojan will inject harmful code to current running process to accomplish the following tasks:
- Record ongoing network traffic.
- Pass through a firewall by sending and receiving collected network packets.
Other payload of Trojan.SpyEye!gen1 includes the following:
- Trojan.SpyEye!gen1 will run in the background and connects to an specified address to download additional threat.
- The Trojan can open a backdoor on compromised computer and allow a remote attacker to perform various actions.
- This Trojan uses special technique called rootkit to hide its process on the system.
- It can steal information by monitoring Internet browsers such as Mozilla FireFox, Internet Explorer and Maxthon.
- Log key presses made by the victim on keyboard.
- Perform other tasks to improve the Trojan.
- The threat will send stolen data to a remote server.
Trojan.SpyEye!gen1 is mainly distributed as part of Trojan Downloader. File-sharing networks and spam email messages are also considered as other method for its propagation.