Remove AllCheapPrice (AllCheaePPPiriCe)
Remove AllCheapPrice adware from the computer and stop the pop-up ads immediately. This page contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall the adware completely.
AllCheapPrice, with alias AllCheaPPrice or AllCheaePPPiriCe is an adware program that displays certain advertisements on target browser. It affects programs like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. AllCheapPrice is installed as extension and runs on IE as browser helper object (BHO). Adware such as this one is loaded into the computer in normal way, thus, it has an entry on Add/Remove program of Windows. However, it is noticed that uninstalling it from the control panel doesn’t always stop the pop-up ads from AllCheapPrice. Furthermore, the adware may try to use random name like AllCheaePPPiriCe to mislead computer users.
Third-party software is the main source of AllCheapPrice and other similar adware. Normally, adware authors are paying developers of freeware to re-pack it with a code that loads once the software starts installing. Some notifies computer users of the added program but most do not seek permission and installs extra program forcefully onto the computer.
Once installed, AllCheapPrice issues pop-up ads, banners, dropdown coupons, and other ad-driven entities. It can also redirect some search links to unwanted web sites and online pages. The goal is to send web traffic to a network of sites that has subscribed to this advertising mechanism. For this, AllCheapPrice fits a category of an Adware. It is not a virus or malware as many computer users perceived it to be.
In order to remove AllCheapPrice and all components inside the computer, you must scan the computer with valid security tools. Please perform the removal steps exactly how it is outlined on this page.
'AllCheapPrice' Removal Procedures
Quick Removal Steps
AllCheapPrice affects mostly Google Chrome users, especially those that are using older version of the browser. To quickly remove the adware, download the most recent version of Chrome. This recent version detects when extension or policy is malicious and removes them immediately. Follow these steps to update Google Chrome.
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on "Customize and control Google Chrome" icon that is located on upper right corner of the browser. As shown in the image, it has "3 horizontal bar" icon. This is also represented as "Wrench" icon in other versions.
3. From the drop-down list, click About Google Chrome. The program will check for available updates.
4. After downloading all necessary updates, click on "Relaunch" to complete the process.
Step 1 : Uninstall AllCheapPrice from Windows Control Panel
You may skip these steps if the "Quick Removal" procedures have successfully removed AllCheapPrice from the computer. Though, if there is a need to carry out manual removal, please execute these steps and refer to guide below specifically created to remove the threat from particular browser.
1. Go to Start > Control Panel.
2. When Control Panel window appears, click on 'Uninstall a program' under Programs area.
3. Your display now shows a screen to uninstall or change a program. Look for a name 'AllCheapPrice' and click on Uninstall/Change. If 'AllCheapPrice' is not present, try to look and remove items with the following names: AllCheaePPPiriCe, AllCheaPPrice, Media Player
4. On the next prompt, you need to confirm the uninstall process.
5. Click OK to proceed with the removal of AllCheapPrice.
Step 2 : Remove AllCheapPrice registry entries
Take note of AllCheapPrice Extension ID
1. Open Google Chrome and type chrome://extensions/ in the address field. See image below for reference.
2. On upper right corner of browser window, click on Developer mode. This will reveal ID for each installed extensions.
3. Take note or write down the ID assigned to AllCheapPrice. We will use this data to remove unwanted registry entries. Please proceed to the next step.
Remove Registry Entries Dropped by AllCheapPrice
1. Press Windows Key + R to initiate Run command.
2. Type regedit on the Open field and click OK. This will run registry editor.
3. If User Account Control prompts if you want to allow Registry Editor to make changes on the computer, please click Yes.
3. Navigate to the following registry keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Policies > Google > Chrome > ExtensionInstallForcelist
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE >Policies > Google > Chrome > ExtensionInstallForcelist
4. Now, on the right pane delete Data value that reflects the extension ID of AllCheapPrice, which you have noted earlier. To do this, right-click on the Registry key and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
5. You should confirm the deletion of AllCheapPrice key to completely remove the item. Click Yes if 'Confirm Value' Delete pop-ups. You may now exit Registry Editor.
Step 3 : Remove the AllCheapPrice Extension from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and type chrome://extensions/ in the address field. This will open a tab showing installed extensions.
2. Usually, Google Chrome has empty Extension, unless if you install one base on your preference. Also on this area, you can find the item provided by AllCheapPrice. Remove the unwanted entry by clicking on Trash Icon. If in case it is not present, you need to find and remove relevant AllCheapPrice extensions like AllCheaePPPiriCe, AllCheaPPrice, Media Player.
5. You may now restart Google Chrome.
Note : If you cannot delete AllCheapPrice Extension from Google Chrome...
You may not be able to delete Managed extensions from Google Chrome, thus in order to manually remove AllCheapPrice, please follow this steps.
1. Use Windows Explorer and navigate to the following location:
C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions
2. Look for an entry that is similar to AllCheapPrice ID.
3. Right-click on the entry, then, select Delete from the menu. You must have an administrative privilege to accomplish this task.
Step 4 : Run Anti-Malware Program to Automatically Remove AllCheapPrice
Running anti-malware scan on the affected computer can instantly remove components installed by AllCheapPrice. However, there is no guarantee that this will check and fix existing problems on all Internet browsers.
If you did not get rid of AllCheapPrice using this virus scan, please check the manual removal instructions as outlined below. Restoring Windows to previous state prior to the infection may also be the solution.
1. Click on the button to start downloading our recommended anti-malware tool. Save it to an accessible location inside your hard drive or clean USB drive if you are downloading from a different PC.
2. Once the download completes, install the tool using the default configuration. You do not need to change any settings while running the installation procedure.
3. Update the program when installation completes. Typically, this is an automated process, so, Internet connection is required in order to download necessary database.
4. Run a complete scan of the affected computer and remove all identified modules linked to AllCheapPrice.
5. To finalized the removal process, the program prompts to restart Windows.
Step 5 : Use Avast! Browser Cleanup to remove remnants of AllCheapPrice
If the previous instructions failed to remove AllCheapPrice, this procedure will help you reset browser settings to default value. The process quickly removes adware and other malicious components from your browser.
NOTE: Please be aware that running this tool may also remove add-ons, extensions, or plug-in that you intentionally load on the browser, not just AllCheapPrice.
1. Download Avast! Browser Cleanup by clicking on the button below.
2. Double-click on avast-browser-cleanup.exe to run the file.
3. If you receive "security warning" from Windows, just proceed and run the tool.
4. On initial run, the tool will check the browser for unwanted programs. If it finds any programs with poor reputation, it will prompt for instant removal. Please click "Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser." After removing unwanted add-on, we're not yet done. You still have to continue to steps below in order to reset browser settings.
5. On Avast! Browser Cleanup interface, you will see popular browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Select browser program that is affected by AllCheapPrice and click on Reset browser settings to its default value.
6. Next, you will receive a prompts if you want to revert settings for the affected browser, just click Yes to proceed.
7. Lastly, Avast! Browser Cleanup will display a message "Browser settings have been successfully reset" after making the changes. Click on OK and restart the browser.
Prevent AllCheapPrice From Ruining Your Computer
Take the following steps to protect the computer from threats. Suggested tools and security setup within installed software helps prevent the same attack on your PC.