Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Free Version is a unique tool that detects and removes malware where other Antivirus applications fail to identify. This version is powerful enough to eliminate any presence of virus and rogue security applications.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Pro is a recommended version that incorporates limitless security functionalities in which free version is lacking of. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Pro provides extensive real-time protection while working with files, browsing the Internet, chatting with friends or downloading shared-files.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Pro includes Proactive Protection Module that maintains computer safety and shield it with enhanced heuristic scanning technology.
About Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
License: Freeware / Licensed with Real-Time Protection
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
Available in Languages: English, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Get Scanner with Full Computer Protection
Having this full version gives your computer a real-time protection, scheduled scanning and updating. For one time fee of $24.95, you’ll get instant defense against malware, malicious web sites and intruders.
Buy Full Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Get Scanner Only
This version of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware is Free. Start scanning your computer for malware, Trojans and viruses. Free edition will not guard your computer from threats and attacks.
Download Link for MalwareBytes Anti-Malware Scanner
How to Use MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
1. Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (mbam-setup.exe) and save it on your Desktop.
2. After downloading, double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
3. Follow the prompts and install as “default” only
4. Before the installation completes, check on the following prompts:
- Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
5. Click “Finish.” Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
6. Scan your computer thoroughly.
7. When scanning is finished click on the “Show Results”
8. Make sure that all detected threats are marked, click on Remove Selected.
9. Restart your computer.